Warning Camera System for Forklifts and Equipment
During the use of forklifts to transport goods, we often encounter avoidable incidents due to blind spots when reversing the vehicle. Therefore, the collision warning system is considered one of the effective solutions to enhance the safety of forklift operations. So, what are the distinctive features and benefits of this collision warning camera system for forklifts and equipment? Let’s explore them in the following article.
- Technical Specifications of the Collision Warning Camera System for Forklifts and Equipment
The forklift collision warning system is designed based on ultrasonic sensors that can detect obstacles within a range of 0 to 5 meters from the vehicle. Thanks to the operation of ultrasonic sensors, forklift operators can reverse, park, and operate the forklift safely and efficiently, thereby reducing risks during forklift use.
This system includes 1 control box, 1 display screen, 1 rearview camera, and 4 sensors…
You can refer to some basic technical specifications of the collision warning camera system below:
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 – 32V DC, less than 1W
- Detection Range: 0 – 5 meters
- System Activation Time: Immediately upon vehicle start
- Sensor Mounting: Metal frame or drilling hole
- Beam Angle: Single angle from 60 – 80 degrees; can choose dual angles Y= 60 – 80 degrees, X= 100 – 120 degrees
- Backup beeper (optional): Sound level not less than 100dB
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Dimensions: 153mm x 99mm x 47mm
- Key Features of the Collision Warning System for Forklifts
The collision warning system is considered one of the safety-enhancing solutions for heavy equipment.
2.1. Ultrasonic Sensors
The system is designed with 4 ultrasonic sensors to quickly detect objects or obstacles when reversing. Ultrasonic sensors use ultrasonic waves (or radio waves) to operate. When an obstacle is detected behind the vehicle, the waves send a signal to the control box for analysis, accurately calculating the distance from the forklift to the obstacle. Then, the image of the obstacle and the distance from the forklift to the obstacle are displayed on the screen (mounted in the front).
The system features a dual CPU and advanced chipset to improve coverage and detection capabilities. This means the system can detect and issue immediate warnings when any obstacles or objects appear within the radar coverage area.
2.2. Clear Night Vision Camera
The collision warning system can operate effectively at night thanks to the infrared camera installed at the rear of the vehicle. The camera provides clear images, making it easy for users to observe at night. Additionally, the system includes an LCD display that allows users to determine the distance between the forklift and obstacles.
The camera and 4 ultrasonic sensors are mounted at the rear of the vehicle to monitor and detect obstacles. They can be flexibly installed at various locations, depending on the design of the forklift’s rear end.
2.3. High Safety Level
The vehicle’s reverse radar system can transmit information quickly, enabling timely detection of obstacles and ensuring the safety of the equipment, operators, and surrounding objects. When an object or person appears within the sensor’s operating range, users can rely on the warning displayed on the screen to move forward or reverse accordingly.
2.4. Premium Materials
The collision warning radar system is made from high-quality materials to ensure durability during use. The 4 sensors are designed with protective circuits and high-quality components to prevent overheating or overloading during prolonged operation.
2.5. Weather Resistant
The collision warning camera system for forklifts and equipment is highly durable and can adapt well to harsh environmental conditions. The system can operate as soon as the forklift is started and can function throughout the day.
- Why Use a Collision Warning Camera System for Forklifts and Equipment?
In various businesses and ports, forklifts play a crucial role in facilitating the transportation of goods. However, forklifts often have large dimensions, leading to blind spots when in use, which can result in accidents or avoidable incidents. Therefore, installing a collision warning camera system offers several benefits, including:
- Minimizing blind spots and blind corners that drivers cannot observe when reversing.
- Reducing accidents and ensuring safety while minimizing damage to people and property.
- Promptly identifying obstacles behind the vehicle, allowing users to respond to unexpected collision situations.
- Enhancing the speed, ease, and efficiency of goods transportation.
3.1. Advantages of the Collision Warning Camera
- The camera sensor system helps quickly detect obstacles in blind spots that users may find difficult to observe.
- Compact design for easy installation and use, with the flexibility to install it in various locations at the rear of the vehicle.
- Provides clear images both day and night, along with accurate distance calculations from the vehicle to obstacles.
3.2. Disadvantages of the Collision Warning Camera
Despite its excellent advantages, this collision warning camera system may have a higher cost compared to other collision warning devices due to its superior features and high quality.
The collision warning camera system is a highly useful support tool for many users. However, users need to have the skills to operate it and exercise caution while using forklifts to ensure the highest level of safety.
Above are some details about the collision warning camera system for forklifts and equipment that you can refer to. We hope this article provides you with valuable information. If you are interested in the product, please contact us for consultation and support.
Please contact us via hotline: 0931 431 599 (Mr. Hào) for assistance.”Tags: phụ tùng xe nâng, xe nâng container.