Electric systems for forklifts
The forklift’s electrical system is the main part of the forklift, a minor failure can cause the entire vehicle to malfunction or cause an accident. Therefore, the maintenance and maintenance of various components in the forklift’s electrical system is extremely important for the safe use of the forklift. The power supply must be removed before inspection and maintenance to avoid short circuit.
During the use of the forklift controller, it is necessary to maintain the correctness and flexibility of actions. Regularly check the contacts for molten damage. If burns are found, they should be well documented and the controller checked regularly.
Electric forklift on/off switch.
The contacts of the forklift contactor must be in good contact, you should always check that the movement is flexible and the contacts are not burnt. If there are stains and scars, they should be removed promptly and checked regularly.
Forklift drag. Check if the forklift resistor is broken or damaged, and at the same time vacuum the dust on the resistor so that the forklift electrical system accessories can easily dissipate heat.
Forklift oil pump motor.
The forklift oil pump motor must not be overloaded, if overloaded, the running time should not exceed 15S.
The wiring must be correct, there must be no wrong connections or short circuits, all connections must be in good contact, the wiring screws must be tightened, the solder joints must be firm, and not peeled off.
The engine moves the forklift.
Forklift motor is one of the important parts of forklift electrical system. During use, special attention should be paid to whether the traveling motor is running normally, the following cases should be promptly removed according to the cause of the error:
– Unable to start. When the forklift fails to start, it may be due to a blown fuse, a clogged control circuit, severely short or open motor windings, shorted commutator sections, poor contact of the brushes, too heavy load, or a hard drive. damaged shaft.
– Movement speed is not normal. When this error occurs, it can be caused by short circuit or open circuit of each winding, incorrect position of brush and overload, damaged bearings, low power voltage and other reasons.
– A spark occurs in the forklift’s broom. It may be due to poor contact of the brush, uneven surface of the commutator, incorrect placement of the brush, dirty surface, shorted commutator or shorted each coil of the motor.
– Forklift engine is hot. Can be caused by overload, too tight bearings and oil seals, damaged or poor lubrication, shaft misalignment, friction of armature and magnetic poles, coil short circuit, brush pressure too high, incorrect position , poor rectification, etc.
– There is noise. The main causes are bearing failure, uneven commutator surface, brush vibration or friction, and other causes that cause some forklift electrical system accessories to malfunction.